小公主成长史- 我要把它剪好 I want to cut it out

小公主成长史- 我要把它剪好 I want to cut it outThere you are, princess. Hello, I’ve got to wear this dress so that

大家好,欢迎来到IT知识分享网。

视频加载中…

There you are, princess. Hello, I’ve got to wear this dress so that great auntie doesn’t get upset.

你在这啊,公主。你好,我得穿这件衣服,这样祖伯母才不会不高兴。

Oh, it’s very unusual. So what are you playing?

哦,这很不寻常。所以你在玩什么?

Waiting for great auntie. I know.

等祖伯母。我知道了。

I’ll cut out my picture to give her when she gets here. Good idea.

她来的时候我要给她剪我的照片。好主意。

Oh I’m not supposed to use scissors on my own. I best go and ask someone.

哦,我不应该自己用剪刀。我最好去找个人。

Won’t be long. Will someone help me cut out, please? – Great auntie will be here soon, sweetie, and we’re not ready yet.

要不了多久的。有人能帮我剪东西吗?- 祖伯母很快就要来了,亲爱的,我们还没准备好。

Sorry, Poppet, we’re all a bit busy at the moment. I’ve got the scissors.

抱歉,Poppet,我们现在都很忙。我拿到剪刀了。

That’s nice, sweetheart. Where does this go?

很好,亲爱的。这个要放哪里?

Oh, well. – It is so messy in this. . . Sweating cobs I am.

哦,好的。- 这里太乱了……我汗流浃背。

Finished. Well done, princess.

完成了。做得好,公主。

Scissors are easy-peasy. Um, princess, your dress.

剪刀很容易用。嗯,公主,你的裙子。

Ah, I got a hole. It’s rather large, isn’t it?

啊,我剪了个洞。它很大,不是吗?

Oh, they’ll be cross. – Oh, dear, your lovely new dress from great auntie. I better mend it.

哦,他们会生气的。- 哦,天呐,祖伯母送你的可爱的新裙子。我还是把它修补一下。

Princess, can I come in? No, no, no. – But I want to see your new dress.

公主,我能进来吗?不,不,不。 – 但是我想看你的新裙子。

Princess? You can’t see it.

公主?你不能看。

It’s a surprise. Oh, just a little peep.

这是一个惊喜。哦,只是看一眼。

No, you’ll have to wait until great auntie’s here. Alright, then.

不,你必须等到祖伯母来。好吧。

I bet it’s lovely. I need some glue.

我打赌肯定很可爱。我需要一些胶水。

Are you allowed to use glue? No.

你被允许使用胶水吗?没有。

Maybe you should ask someone for help. Hmm, but if I ask someone, they’ll see this big hole.

也许你应该找个人帮助你。嗯,但如果我找人的话,他们会看到这个大洞的。

Yes, that is a problem. I’ll have to do it all by myself.

是的,这是一个问题。我必须自己做。

Princess, are you all right? I think so.

公主,你还好吗?我想是的。

Oh, no, glue. Princess, your head.

哦,不,胶水。公主,你的头。

Hey? And. . .

嘿?而且……

Poppet, where are you? Are you all ready for great auntie?

Poppet,你在哪里?你准备好见祖伯母了吗?

免责声明:本站所有文章内容,图片,视频等均是来源于用户投稿和互联网及文摘转载整编而成,不代表本站观点,不承担相关法律责任。其著作权各归其原作者或其出版社所有。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,侵犯到您的权益,请在线联系站长,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。 本文来自网络,若有侵权,请联系删除,如若转载,请注明出处:https://yundeesoft.com/69485.html

(0)

相关推荐

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

关注微信