大家好,欢迎来到IT知识分享网。
有心事
have something on one’s mind
(1) on one’s mind“挂在心上的,惦念的”
英语解释为if something is on your mind, you keep thinking or worrying about it。
(2) have something on one’s mind “有心事”
例
He looked as though he had something on his mind.
他看起来仿佛有心事。
Something on your mind?
你有心事吗?《摩登家庭》
比较
(1) have sb./sth. in mind “(对于某一目的)心里已有某人/某事物”
(2) have sb./sth. in mind for sth. “对于某事心里已有某人/某事物”
英语解释为to be considering someone or something as a candidate or possibility for something。
例
Did you have anyone in mind for the job?
你心里有做这份工作的合适人选吗?
I had something in mind for dinner tonight.
我想好今晚吃什么了。
有心事
something’s bothering sb.
(1) bother “(使)烦恼”
(2) bother sb. “使某人烦恼”
(3) something’s bothering sb. “有心事”
例
Is something bothering you?
有什么事让你烦恼吗?
I don’t care what you guys say, something’s bothering her.
我不管你们怎么说,她肯定有心事。
倾诉心事
open up
(1) open up “开始倾诉心事,敞开心扉”
(2) open up to sb. “向某人倾诉心事,向某人敞开心扉”
例
Well, then you’re going to open up.
那你就得对我敞开心扉。
I just want you to know that you can open up to me.
我只是想告诉你,你可以随时对我敞开心扉。
免责声明:本站所有文章内容,图片,视频等均是来源于用户投稿和互联网及文摘转载整编而成,不代表本站观点,不承担相关法律责任。其著作权各归其原作者或其出版社所有。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,侵犯到您的权益,请在线联系站长,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。 本文来自网络,若有侵权,请联系删除,如若转载,请注明出处:https://yundeesoft.com/165349.html