瑞秋英语- 如何参加职场面试 2

瑞秋英语- 如何参加职场面试 2You're hired!你被录用了!Two words everyone loves to hear.这几个词每个人都爱听。But b

大家好,欢迎来到IT知识分享网。瑞秋英语- 如何参加职场面试 2

视频加载中…

You’re hired!

你被录用了!

Two words everyone loves to hear.

这几个词每个人都爱听。

But before we hear those words comes (dun dun duuuuhn! )” the interview” .

但是我们在听到这些词之前需要经历”面试”。

Today’s video is part two in a series that’s all about preparing for a job interview.

今天的视频是关于如何准备工作面试的系列视频的第二个。

This is part two of a five-part series on preparing for an interview.

此系列视频共五个,今天这个是第二个。

Interviewing for a job can be a huge source of stress and anxiety.

为找一份新工作去面试,让人感到有压力而且非常焦虑。

And if you’re interviewing for a job in a non-native language, the stress can be even higher.

而且,如果你需要使用非母语去面试一份工作,压力可能会更大。

In this video you’ll see me interview for a job.

在这个视频中,你将会看到我去面试一份工作。

Throughout the interview, we’ll discuss some of the most common interview questions and how to answer them.

通过这次面试,我们将会讨论几个最常见的面试问题和回答方法。

You’ll also learn some basic information to get you started on creating your own answers to these questions.

你也可以了解到一些信息,然后创建属于自己的问题答案。

Let’s pick up where we left off in the first video.

我们从第一个视频结束的地方开始吧。

TK: That’s great. Can you tell me how you heard about this position?

TK: 很好。你能告诉我你是怎样获知这个职位的吗?

Can you tell me how you heard about this position? This is a common question that you’ll hear in interviews.

你能告诉我你是怎样获知这个职位的吗?这是一个你会在面试中常常听到的问题。

It’s a chance to share a little bit about the research that you’ve done in order to learn about the position you are applying for.

这是一个可以分享一点你既往工作经验的机会,也可以作为一个了解你应聘岗位的机会。

It’s also a chance to share if someone from inside the company let you know about the position.

同时,这也是一个机会去告诉应聘公司,是否有内部人向你推荐了该职位。

Here are some example responses: I heard about the position from one of your current employees, Bob Greene.

这里有几个示范回答:我从你们公司员工鲍勃·格林那里听说了这个职位。

I heard about the position from my friend Liz Miller, who works in Accounting.

我从朋友利兹·米勒那里听说了这个职位,她在你们公司的会计部工作。

I saw this position on LinkedIn.

我在领英上看到了这个职位。

I read about the position on your website.

我在你们公司的网站上看到了这个职位。

Since this is a simple question with a simple answer, think about your answer and practice it out loud before your interview.

由于这是一个容易回答的简单问题,所以面试前,请构思回答并且大声地练习。

Record yourself and listen.

录音并回放。

Are you easy to understand?

你的回答是否容易被理解?

Are there any words that are challenging for you?

是否有难以表达的词?

Practice these words separately, slowly, thinking about the mouth position.

单独地、缓慢地练习这些词语,思索相应的口型。

As it becomes more comfortable, speed it up.

等到你可以很顺畅地说出这些词时,加快表达速度。

You’re going to want to practice tough words 10,20,30 times in a row.

对于困难的词汇,你需要一次性练习10次、20次甚至30次。

Build your muscle memory, so in the interview it will naturally be easier to pronounce.

建立肌肉记忆,这样在面试中你就会轻松自然地说出来了。

TK: That’s great. Can you tell me how you heard about this position?

TK: 很好。你能告诉我你是怎样获知这个职位的吗?

RS: Of course.

RS:当然。

A friend of mine saw the position listed on LinkedIn and forwarded it to me, so I spent some time on your website learning about the position and the company.

我的一位朋友在领英上看到了该职位,并转发给了我。于是,我花了些时间去公司网站上了解公司信息和职位信息。

I also read an article in Business Weekly about your work that really got me interested.

而且我也在《商业周刊》上也读到了一篇关于公司业务的文章,使我对公司的业务很感兴趣。

TK: What attracted you to our company?

TK: 我们公司哪方面吸引了你?

Common Question: What attracted you to our company?

常见问题:我们公司哪方面吸引了你?

This question gives you the opportunity to share what you know about the company, and why you would like to work there.

这个问题给了你一个机会来展示你对公司的了解以及想来公司工作的原因。

Some ways to begin your response include the following.

有以下几种回答方式。

Notice that most responses show that you have a strong feeling about what you learned.

注意,大多数回答都应该显露出你学过的东西。

This will give the interviewer more information about who you are and what you might bring to the position.

这会给面试官们带来很多信息,关于你是谁和你能为这个岗位带来什么。

I was really impressed with your commitment to renewable energy.

我十分佩服您在可再生能源方面的贡献。

I was very excited to learn that you support your research department so strongly.

我非常高兴地了解到您在市场调研部举足轻重。

I read that you encourage employees to spend time with each other outside the workplace, and that is something I really appreciate.

我听说您鼓励员工,在工作之外多花时间相处,这一点,我非常的赞同。

Again, think about the answer to this question before your interview, and practice your responses using recordings and repetition.

同样的,在面试前思考自己对该问题的回答,同样通过录音反复练习答案。

Even if this question is not asked, the time spent practicing the response will be helpful when you answer other questions during the interview.

即使该问题没有被问到,你花费时间练习,这也会在回答其他问题时很有帮助。

TK: What attracted you to our company?

TK:我们公司哪方面吸引了你?

RS: To be honest, what really caught my eye was your focus on growth.

RS:老实说,真正吸引我的是公司对个人成长的重视。

I was really impressed with your ambitious goals and the clear plan you have for achieving those goals.

我对贵司的宏伟目标,以及为实现这些目标所制定的条理性的计划印象深刻。

I also like the support you provide for your employees.

同时我很欣赏你们对员工的支持。

I love your continuing education initiatives, where you pay for employees to educate themselves in new techniques and skill sets.

我喜欢你们为员工提供的持续教育,你们支付费用让员工参加新技术和新技能的培训。

I think that really helps to build employee satisfaction and loyalty.

我认为这对于员工满意度和忠诚度的建立很有帮助。

TK: You’ve obviously done your homework. What would you say is your greatest strength?

TK:很显然你做了功课。你认为自己最大的优势是什么?

Common Question: What would you say is your greatest strength?

常见问题:你认为自己最大的优势是什么?

This question gives you the chance to talk about what you do really well as an employee, and as a person.

这个问题给了你一个机会去谈论,作为一名员工、一个个体,真正擅长的事情。

You can share what your greatest strength is, then explain how that helps you in your current job or life.

你可以陈述自己最大的优势,然后解释它如何你目前的工作或生活中帮助你的。

For example: My greatest strength is _________. I find that this is very important when I _______.

例如:我最大的优势是_________。当我_______的时候,我发现它很重要。

My greatest strength is flexibility.

我最大的优势是适应能力。

I find that this is very important when I’m working with lots of different people and opinions.

当我与其他众多持有不同观点的人共事的时候,我发现适应能力很重要。

To practice answering this question, write down: My greatest strength is (blank).

为了练习回答这个问题,请写下:我最大的优势是(空白)。

Then, fill in your strength.

随后,填入你的优势。

Write down how this strength is demonstrated in your life and work.

请写下在你的生活和工作中,这种优势是如何表现出来的。

You may come up with several different strengths you want to highlight.

你可能想出了几个想要突出的不同的优势。

That’s great, practice them all.

这样很好,将它们都练习一遍。

But in the interview, you’ll only want to use one or two answers.

但是在面试中,你只需要使用一两个来回答。

Practice answering the questions out loud, based on what you wrote down.

大声地练习你写下的答案。

But don’t just memorize written text.

但是不要死记。

Practice speaking freely on these ideas.

练习自由地谈论这些观点。

TK: What would you say is your greatest strength?

TK:你认为自己最大的优势是什么?

RS: I would say, my greatest strength is a combination of enthusiasm and persistence.

RS:我想说,我最大的优势是热情与毅力。

My work ethic won’t let me settle for less than my best.

我的职业道德标准促使我不做到最好不罢休。

I’m able to persevere through challenges and setbacks without falling into frustration or anger.

我能够在挑战和挫折中坚持,并且不陷入沮丧和愤怒。

I’ve noticed that this tends to keep those around me in good spirits as well, which is a plus.

我发现自己促使周围的人拥有良好的精神状态,这是一个附加优势。

TK: That’s very good.

TK:非常棒。

To be continued!

未完待续!

We’ll pick it up from here in the next video in this series, where we’ll talk about some questions that could be tough to answer.

本系列的下一集视频我们会从这里继续讲述,在那里我们会谈论一些较难回答的问题。

Talking about setbacks and challenges at work.

我们会谈论到工作中的挫折和挑战。

I hope this video on job interviews has been helpful. There’s nothing better than walking out of an interview feeling that you were fully prepared!

希望这次关于工作面试的节目可以帮助到大家。没有比走出面试房间,感觉自己准备充足更爽的事情了!

If you have interview-related questions or stories, please post them in the comments below. I’d love to hear them.

如果你有面试相关的问题或故事,请发布在下方的评论区里。我非常乐意了解。

Are you signed up for my mailing list? If so, you get free weekly emails in your inbox with English videos and lessons, as well stories of American culture and my own life.

你是否订阅了我的邮件?如果是的话,每周你将会收到免费的邮件,里面有英语视频、课程,美国文化故事和我的生活故事。

Click here or in the description to sign up.

点击这里或者看下面的描述。

That’s it, and thanks so much for using Rachel’s English.

就到这里吧。谢谢大家使用瑞秋英语。

免责声明:本站所有文章内容,图片,视频等均是来源于用户投稿和互联网及文摘转载整编而成,不代表本站观点,不承担相关法律责任。其著作权各归其原作者或其出版社所有。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,侵犯到您的权益,请在线联系站长,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。 本文来自网络,若有侵权,请联系删除,如若转载,请注明出处:https://yundeesoft.com/52729.html

(0)

相关推荐

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

关注微信