大家好,欢迎来到IT知识分享网。
1:Wallace: Are you ready for a war?!!
华莱士:你们准备好参战了吗?!!
2:King Longshank: The trouble with Scotland…is that it’s full of Scots!
国王:苏格兰的麻烦在于:全都是苏格兰人!
3:Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It’s drawn the finest people.
斯蒂芬:上帝说这必将是一场漂亮的胜仗。(我们有着)(或者他们有着)最精良的战士。
4:Wallace: Twice as long as a man.
华莱士:长度是常人的两倍
5:Hamish: That long? Some men are longer than others.
哈密士:那么长?有些人比一般人长些。
6:Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I’m alive.
华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。
7:Local Magistrate: (To his troops) Arm yourselves!
地方官:对他的军队:备战!
8:King Longshank:Scottish rebels have routed one of my garrisons, and murdered the noble lord.
国王:叛军已经绕过了我的一个要塞,并刺杀了一位贵族。
9:Prince Edward: I’ve heard. This Wallace is a brigant, and nothing more.
爱德华王子:我听说了。华莱士只是个匪徒,其它一无是处。
10:King Longshank: And how would you deal with this ‘brigant’?
国王:那么你预备怎样对付这个“匪徒”?
11:Prince Edward: Like any other common thief. Have the local magistrate arrest him and deal with him accordingly.
爱德华王子:象对待一般小偷那样,让地方官逮捕并处置他。
12:King Longshank: (To court people) Leave us! (Decks Prince Edward) Wallace has already killed the magistrate, and taken control of the town.
国王:对宫廷说:你们退下!(打了爱德华王子)华莱士已经杀死了那个地方官,并且占领了那个城镇!
13:Fight,and you may die.Run,and you”ll live at least a while.
你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
14:And dying in your beds many years from now. 年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
15:Would you be willing to trade? 你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会
16:All the days from this day to that, 用这么多苟活的日子,
17:for one chance,just one chance, 仅有的一个机会!
18:to come back here and tell our enemies 那就是回到战场,
19:that they may take our lives, 告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,
20:but they”ll never take our Freedom! 但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
免责声明:本站所有文章内容,图片,视频等均是来源于用户投稿和互联网及文摘转载整编而成,不代表本站观点,不承担相关法律责任。其著作权各归其原作者或其出版社所有。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,侵犯到您的权益,请在线联系站长,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。 本文来自网络,若有侵权,请联系删除,如若转载,请注明出处:https://yundeesoft.com/56246.html